uima-user mailing list archives

From "Kline, Larry D" <Larry.Kl...@USONCOLOGY.COM>
Subject Can ConceptMapper dictionary terms contain sequences
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 15:35:41 GMT
In my ConceptMapper dictionary term (DictTerm)  I'd like one of the
attributes be a list of strings.  I.e. a uima StringList type I suppose.
What would the dictionary structure need to look like in order to
support that?  Would that be an attribute that contains a
comma-separated list of strings or would it be an embedded element, or
something else?

Currently the structure of the dictionary is:

<synonym>

<token canonical="Primary malignant neoplasm of parotid gland
(disorder)" ConceptId="372004005"
BrokerConceptId="ABjfrwDvkAhN1p++2I5XRA" G2Id="17001"
CodingSystem="SNOMED_CT"

<variant base="Primary malignant parotid gland Ca"
IsPreferredTerm="true"

<variant base="Primary malignant parotid gland malignancy"
IsPreferredTerm="true"

<variant base="Primary cancer of parotid gland" IsPreferredTerm="true"

<variant base="Parotid gland cancer" IsPreferredTerm="true"
termName="Parotid gland cancer"/>

                <token canonical=...>

</synonym>

The stringlist should be on the token element.

</pre>The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are confidential,
possibly privileged and intended for the addressee(s) only.<br>Only the addressee(s)
may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise use this message. If received in error, please
immediately inform the sender and then delete this message without disclosing its contents
to anyone.</pre>