uima-user mailing list archives

From Nick Kolivas <nickkoli...@gmail.com>
Subject UIMA Dictionary Annotator help
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 10:14:43 GMT
Dear all,

I am trying to understand how to build a custom dictionary annotator that will
scan a database for entries in order to generate an annotation for each word in
that database. Is this possible?On top of that is there a more thorough user
guide in order to undestand how to build the custom dictionary annotator?

http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-addons-current/DictionaryAnnotator/DictionaryAnnotatorUserGuide.html

I cannot say that this one was much of a help! I have eclipse with uima sdk
installed and I have played around with the examples by building my email
annotator. But I cannot get how to build the dic annotator.

Waiting for your answers.

With regards,

Nick