uima-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Niekler <aniek...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject Re: ConceptMApper
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:38:48 GMT

<variant base="1. FC Weißenfels"/>
<variant base="1. FC Wernigerode"/>
<variant base="1. FC Wilmersdorf"/>
<variant base="1. FC Windeck"/>
<variant base="1. FC Wolfsburg"/>
<variant base="1. FC Wunstorf"/>
<variant base="1. FC Zeitz"/>
<variant base="1. FFC"/>
<variant base="1. FFC 08 Niederkirchen"/>
<variant base="1. FFC Fortuna Dresden-Rähnitz"/>
<variant base="1. FFC Frankfurt"/>
<variant base="1. FFC Montabaur"/>
</token>
</synonym>

Am 20.03.2013 12:26, schrieb Michael Tanenblatt:
> I have never seen this issue--under no circumstances should anything less than the full
dictionary entry be matched. The only things I can think of are either errors in the dictionary,
though that's unlikely, or issues with the tokenizer. Or a bug… My guess is that the dictionary
entry, "FC Barcelona" is being tokenized such that only "FC" is annotated, therefore that
is the only part that needs to match. You can test if it is a tokenization issue by using
the sample whitespace tokenizer that comes with ConceptMapper just to test and see what results
you get.

--
Andreas Niekler, Dipl. Ing. (FH)
NLP Group | Department of Computer Science

mail: aniekler@informatik.uni-leipzig.deg.de