uima-user mailing list archives

From jazz <jazzsa...@me.com>
Subject UIMA regex annotator normalize example
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 20:31:09 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to add Custom Normalization to the Regex annotator. Is there sample code available
for this? Started off with the RoomAnnotator from the tutorials which has great Eclipse integration.
Is this also available for Normalization? How do I add this
to my descriptor.xml? By the way, I am trying to format a Date before it is going into the
pipeline.

Best regards, Bart
<setFeature name="normalizedFeature" type="String" normalization="Custom" class="org.apache.uima.CustomNormalizer">
$0 </setFeature>