uima-user mailing list archives

From Raphael Guillet <raph...@actimos.com>
Subject UIMA C++ 2.4.0 - problem running example
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:14:43 GMT
Hello,

I downloaded and unzipped the UIMA C++ 2.4.0 binary on my Win 7 computer,
set up UIMACPP_HOME and added UIMACPP_HOME/bin to my path.

I then tried verifying my installation with the DaveDetector example:

I was able to build the .dll file using Visual Studio Express 2012, I added
it to my path but when I run
runAECpp descriptors\DaveDetector.xml data\example.txt
I get the following error:
DaveDetector: Constructor
DaveDetector: initialize()
DaveDetector::initialize() .. us_DaveString.getBuffer: DaveDetector:
destroy()
DaveDetector: Destructor
runAECpp:
  Error string  : UIMA_ERR_ENGINE_WINDOWS_EXCEPTION
  UIMACPP Error info:

Error number  : 5021
Recoverable   : No
Error         : Windows exception "ACCESS VIOLATION"

Any idea on how to fix this ?

Thanks for your help

Raphael