uima-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA DroolsRuntimeAnnotator
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:28:54 GMT
Hello!
  Very interesting integration. I would like to use this feature, but I
have these questions (for  both implementations):

 If you have multiple rules then you are creating one instance of AE per
rule grammar or one AE instance is enough to handle (load) all rules ?

I look forward for your answers.
  Regards,
   Florin