uima-user mailing list archives

From Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does the UIMA pipeline support analysis components written as mahout map-reduce jobs
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 16:52:27 GMT
BTW Behemoth has a Mahout module which allows to generate input vectors for
the clustering. Annoyingly the Mahout classifiers have no standard
interface and expect different inputs but it wouldn't be too difficult to
hack the code in the mahout module to generate whatever input is needed for
a particular implementation of a Mahout classifier.

--
*