uima-user mailing list archives

From Timm Heuss <Timm.He...@web.de>
Subject Re: UIMA DroolsRuntimeAnnotator
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:06:59 GMT
Hi Florin,
using my implementation, this is totally up to you.

My AE has a configuration parameter (DroolsRuntimeAnnotator.PARAM_DROOLS_RESOURCES) which
allows you to specify a special XML format called change-set. Within this change-set, you
can state each file that should be loaded. And each file might contain as many drools rules
as you want.

For example, the simple test case supplied with my AE contains two drools rules, stored in
one file (as stated in "drools_rules.xml").

Kind regards,
Timm

--
sabbe sankhara anicca