uima-user mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA in EU projects?
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 11:30:45 GMT
Hi Jens,

back in 2009 I did a small presentation about UIMA and semantic search [1]
for IKS EU project [2].
IKS then promoted the creation of the Apache Stanbol project [3] (which
basically contains almost the entire codebase for the project) which also
integrates Apache UIMA [4][5].

Hope this helps,
Tommaso

[1] : http://uima.apache.org/iks09.html