uima-user mailing list archives

From "Kline, Larry D" <Larry.Kl...@USONCOLOGY.COM>
Subject Sessions
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 17:20:18 GMT
I have a remotely deployed uima application (running in jboss and using
a pear file) that has a web service front end.  One of the web service
methods sets a value into the uima session.

recognitionAE.getUimaContext().getSession().put("g2_stemmer",
stemmerAlgorithmKey);

Then I would like to get that value in a user defined flow controller.
But in the flow controller I execute this:

                                fcContext = getContext();
// this is a FlowController method

                                String stemmer =
(String)fcContext.getSession().get(STEMMER_KEY_NAME);

And I get a different session object.  Is there some way to get the root
session object?

Thanks,

Larry

</pre>The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are confidential,
possibly privileged and intended for the addressee(s) only.<br>Only the addressee(s)
may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise use this message. If received in error, please
immediately inform the sender and then delete this message without disclosing its contents
to anyone.</pre>