uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: I want to subscribe
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 18:57:18 GMT
Hi Paulette,

Subscribing to Apache mailing lists is done by sending an empty email from the
address you want to be subscribed on to the
<name-of-the-list>-subscribe@<proj>.apache.org.  So, for instance, to subscribe
to the uima user list you would send an empty email to

user-subscribe@uima.apache.org.

A very easy way to do this is to go to the uima.apache.org
<http://uima.apache.org> web site and in the left navigation bar, pick "mailing
lists", and on that page go to the row which has the mailing list you're
interested in and click on the subscribe link in the subscribe column.

-Marshall