uima-user mailing list archives

From Himanshu Gahlot <himanshu.gahlo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is is possible to pass cas view to the process method of an annotator?
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 22:32:18 GMT
One more question on a related note: Is it possible to set sofa mappings in
the Flow Controller? From all the code usages that I have come across it
seems that sofa mappings can only be set while building the AnalysisEngine.

Himanshu

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Himanshu Gahlot <himanshu.gahlot86@gmail.com