uima-user mailing list archives

From Sergey Serebryakov <serebryakov.ser...@gmail.com>
Subject TextMARKER Block statement
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:36:35 GMT
Hi!

I have a question regarding TextMARKER Block statement. I want some of the
rules that I have developed to be applied only within the scope of
particular parent annotations (for instance, for each sentence annotation).
 As I could understand, BLOCK statement is what can be used for it.  I am
using the following construction:

BLOCK(Sentences) Sentence{} {
      // rule 1
      // rule 2
      // ...
}

where Sentence is the name of the annotation that is used to annotate
sentences.

As a result, these rules (rule 1, rule 2 ...) are only applied for the
first sentence despite the fact there there many more sentences in the
document. Am i missing something in a way how BLOCK statement works?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Sergey.