uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: UIMA Addons
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 18:31:07 GMT
Hi,

Not all add-ons are set up to build PEAR files. You can see which ones are, by
looking in the particular project for a file named
"marker-file-identifying-standard-pear".

Which project(s) failed to produce a PEAR file?

Did the mvn install say "SUCCESS" at the end, or did it have an error? If it had
an error, what was it?

-Marshall
On 12/21/2012 12:05 PM, Metcalf, Katherine E. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to build the UIMA Addons so that I can use some of them. However, I don’t
not think I have been able to correctly build them. My steps have followed those described
on the quick start building page:
> svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/addons/trunk /myWorkingCopyAddons
> cd /myWorkingCopyAddons
> mvn install
>
> This process produces jar files and such, but no PEAR file. Is this process supposed
to produce a PEAR file? If yes, then am I missing a step? And if not, then how do you incorporate
the Addons into a UIMA Project?