uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: TextMarker types, JCasGenPomFriendly and Maven
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:16:29 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the pointer. I will attend this problem.

I already prepared information about building TextMarker, but I am still
thinking about the best location to publish it.
After uimaFIT has arrived at Apache UIMA, I will also take care that
TextMarker will work together with uimaFIT more smoothly.

Best,

Peter