uima-user mailing list archives

From Michael Tanenblatt <sloth...@park-slope.net>
Subject Re: ConceptMapper and stemming
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 18:08:36 GMT
Well, you know, ConceptMapper is an open source project, so you (or someone) could extend it…

On Dec 21, 2012, at 1:01 PM, "Kline, Larry D" <Larry.Kline@USONCOLOGY.COM> wrote:

> Thanks for the link to BioLemmatizer. I tried it but the problem with it
> is that in order to get accurate results you need to know the part of
> speech of the word you wish to lemmatize.  But ConceptMapper requires
> one to implement the Stemmer interface which allows you to pass only a
> String to the stem method.  No part of speech.
>
> Larry

possibly privileged and intended for the addressee(s) only.<br>Only the addressee(s)
may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise use this message. If received in error, please
immediately inform the sender and then delete this message without disclosing its contents
to anyone.</pre>