uima-user mailing list archives

From Trevor Owens <trevor.ow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resource Initialization Exception when installing PEAR file
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:29:17 GMT
Marshall Schor <msa@...> writes:

> Hi Trevor,
>
> The error message says that one class, belonging to
the ConceptMapper annotator,
> can't be found in the classpath.
>
> The stack trace indicates that other classes in the
ConceptMapper can be found.
> Looking at where in ConceptMapper this failure
happened, it happened when
> ConceptMapper, itself, is attempting to instantiate
another UIMA pipeline, where
> it would then run the tokenizer over supplied
dictionary.

> The Concept Mapper finds the tokenizer to run via its
configuration parameter
> "TokenizerDescriptorPath".  This error happens when
the descriptor pointed to by
> that parameter is attempting to be instantiated by
UIMA.

> What do you have that parameter set to in your case?
Is it pointing to a "PEAR"
> descriptor?  If so, I would check that descriptor -
it's likely not properly
> configured to specify that pear's class path to
include the class not being found.

> -Marshall

Hi Marshall,
great explanation. I've been thinking it had something
to do with running the
tokenizer on the dictionary.

I moved all the descriptors in
analysis_engine/aggregate and /primitive into the
desc/ folder, as can be seen below. I adjusted the
OffsetTokenizerMatcher path
to these primitive engine delegates to remove the
relative path since it sounded
like the .. may not be resolved correctly. When I
remove the two macros
($main_root) in the TokenizerDescriptorPath and the
DictionaryFile, the concept
mapper will run in eclipse in the document analyzer. I
am using the macro to
code these links in the project before exporting the
whole project to the pear
file. The OffsetTokenizer and it's descriptor are not
in a pear file of their
own. The tokenizer appears to be in the right place
inside of the jar file (or
the bin folder, when I use that). The offset tokenizer
descriptor indicates that
the OffsetTokenizer.class file is at:
org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokenizer.OffsetT
okenizer, which is correct.

I might as well include both of these location items:

<nameValuePair>
        <name>TokenizerDescriptorPath</name>
        <value>
          <string>
          $main_root/desc/OffsetTokenizer.xml</string>
        </value>
      </nameValuePair>

<name>DictionaryFileName</name>
        <description>A file containing the dictionary.
        Modify this URL to
					use a different
					dictionary.</de
					scription>
        <fileResourceSpecifier>
          <fileUrl>
          $main_root/resources/dict/testDict.xml</fileU
          rl>

and my file structure (only showing some of the .class
files)
/CMTest
 /CMTest/src
  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper
  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.dictionaryCompiler

  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResou
  rce

  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResou
  rce.annotatorAdaptor
  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.stemmer
  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokenizer
  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokens
  uima.tt
UIMA_HOME\lib\uima-core.jar
/CMTest/lib/ConceptMapper.jar
  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper
  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.dictionaryCompiler

  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResou
  rce

  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResou
  rce.annotatorAdaptor
  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.stemmer
  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokenizer

  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokenizer.Offse
  tTokenizer.class

  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokenizer.Token
  Annotation_Type.class

  org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokenizer.Token
  Annotation.class

  /org/apache/uima/conceptMapper/support/tokenizer/Toke
  nAnnotation.xml
org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokens
uima.tt
/META-INF
/CMTest/conf
/CMTest/data
/CMTest/desc
/CMTest/desc/ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml
/CMTest/desc/DictTerm.xml
/CMTest/desc/OffsetTokenizer.xml
/CMTest/desc/OffsetTokenizerMatcher.xml
/CMTest/doc
/CMTest/doc/ConceptMapper.jardesc
/CMTest/lib
/CMTest/lib/ConceptMapper.jar
/CMTest/metadata
/CMTest/metadata/install.xml
/CMTest/resources
/CMTest/resources/dict
/CMTest/resources/dict/testDict.xml

thanks,
Trevor

> On 10/25/2012 7:31 AM, Trevor Owens wrote:
> > Marshall Schor <msa@...> writes:
> >> Hi Trevor,
> >>
> >> Can you post the complete stack trace?  Often the
root cause of
> > problems is
> >> found lower down in the stack trace.
> >>
> >> -Marshall

from the
> > Concept Mapper
installation with a
> > Resource

the resources
> > folder as

descriptor:

desc/analysis_engine/aggregate/OffsetTokenizerMatcher.x
ml

after the first
> > entry.

$main_root/bin/org/apache/uima/conceptMapper/dictionary
Compiler;

$main_root/bin/org/apache/uima/conceptMapper/dictionary
Resource;

$main_root/bin/org/apache/uima/conceptMapper/dictionary
Resource/ann
> > otatorAdaptor;

$main_root/bin/org/apache/uima/conceptMapper/stemmer;

$main_root/bin/org/apache/uima/conceptMapper/tokenizer;

$main_root/bin/org/apache/uima/conceptMapper/tokens;

descriptors (like in
$main_root/bin. So
> > the
relative. I am not
> > using any hard
DictionaryFileName).

runPearInstaller.bat) to
> > another folder,

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationExceptio
n:
> > Initialization of
"org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.ConceptMapper"
> > failed.

file:/C:/Users/trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/Concept
Mapper/desc/

analysis_engine/primitive/ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.
xml)

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE
ngine_impl.

initializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_imp
l.java:252)

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE
ngine_impl.

project (even
> > though verification
error:

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationExceptio
n: An
> > import could not be
> > "org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.DictTerm was
file:.../ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml)

> > Hi Marshall,
> > thanks for your response.
> >
> > I have tried a couple other things to try to remedy
the situation
> > to no avail.
> > I am being careful to follow the instructions for
using the
> > runPearInstaller.bat gui. I am now also adding a
.jar file with the
> > class
> > files in the lib\
> > directory, as is suggested.
> >
> > I am still getting the same stack trace, which is
posted at the
> > end.
> >
> > I have been focusing on this part of it:
> > Caused by:

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationExceptio
n: Annotator
> > class

"org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokenizer.Offset
Tokenizer"
> > was not
> > found. (Descriptor:

file:/C:/Users/trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/CMTest/
desc/OffsetT
> > okenizer.
> > xml)

> > Which would make it seem that the jar file is not
on the classpath.
> > I tried
> > adding it to the classpath (even though it is
supposed to be added
> > automatically) and removed the bin folder from the
pear. This also
> > did not
> > solve the problem. I also tried other combinations
of bin, no bin
> > folder and
> > classpath entries, also to no avail.
> >
> > I am also attaching the verbose stack trace from
the CVD log file,
> > obtained by
> > trying to load the installed pear file
<component_id>_pear.xml.

> > I have tried rebuilding the project from the ground
up, which is
> > the reason the
> > name in this stack trace is CMTest as opposed to
ConceptMapper, as
> > before.
> > It is
> > the same exact project, however.
> >
> > I appreciate your time and help,
> >
> > -Trevor
> >

> > Verification of CMTest failed =>

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationExceptio
n:
> >  Initialization
> >  of annotator class
"org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.ConceptMapper"
> >  failed.
> >  (Descriptor:

file:/C:/Users/trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/CMTest/
desc/Concep
> >  tMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml)
> > 	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.

PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initializeAnalysisComponen
> > 	(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:252)
> > 	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.

PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(PrimitiveAnalys
isEn
> > 	gine_impl.java:156)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produce
Reso
> > 	urce(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.prod
uceR
> > 	esource(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFrame
work
> > 	.java:269)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIM
AFra
> > 	mework.java:387)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.setup
(ASB
> > 	_impl.java:254)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisE
ngin

e_impl.initASB(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:431)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisE
ngin

e_impl.initializeAggregateAnalysisEngine(AggregateAnaly
sisE
> > 	ngine_impl.java:375)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisE
ngin

e_impl.initialize(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:185
)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produce
Reso
> > 	urce(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.prod
uceR
> > 	esource(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFrame
work
> > 	.java:269)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFrame
work
> > 	.java:314)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIM
AFra
> > 	mework.java:425)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.pear.tools.InstallationTester.testAnaly
sisE
> > 	ngine(InstallationTester.java:218)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.pear.tools.InstallationTester.doTest(In
stal
> > 	lationTester.java:113)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.pear.tools.InstallationController.verif
yCom

ponentInstallation(InstallationController.java:1110)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.pear.tools.InstallationController.verif
yCom
> > 	ponent(InstallationController.java:1993)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.tools.pear.install.InstallPear.installP
ear(
> > 	InstallPear.java:389)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.tools.pear.install.InstallPear.access$0
00(I
> > 	nstallPear.java:80)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.tools.pear.install.InstallPear$RunInsta
llat
> > 	ion.run(InstallPear.java:109)
> > 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> > Caused by:
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationExceptio
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.compatibility.Anno
tato
> > 	rAdapter.initialize(AnnotatorAdapter.java:113)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE
ngin

e_impl.initializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEng
ine_
> > 	impl.java:250)
> > 	... 22 more
> > Caused by:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.annotator.AnnotatorConf
igurationExc
> > eption
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.ConceptMapper.initialize(
Conc
> > 	eptMapper.java:346)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.compatibility.Anno
tato
> > 	rAdapter.initialize(AnnotatorAdapter.java:109)
> > 	... 23 more
> > Caused by:
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationExceptio
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResourc
e.Di

ctionaryResource_impl.loadDictionaryContents(Dictionary
Reso
> > 	urce_impl.java:290)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.ConceptMapper.initialize(
Conc
> > 	eptMapper.java:338)
> > 	... 24 more
> > Caused by:

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResourc
e.Dictionary
> > LoaderException:

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationExceptio
n: Annotator
> > class

"org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokenizer.Offset
Tokenizer"
> > was not found. (Descriptor:

file:/C:/Users/trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/CMTest/
desc/OffsetT
> > okenizer.xml)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResourc
e.an

notatorAdaptor.AnnotatorAdaptor.initCPM(AnnotatorAdapto
r.ja
> > 	va:100)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResourc
e.Di

ctionaryResource_impl$DictLoader.setDictionary(Dictiona
ryRe
> > 	source_impl.java:944)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResourc
e.Di

ctionaryResource_impl.loadDictionaryContents(Dictionary
Reso
> > 	urce_impl.java:275)
> > 	... 25 more
> > Caused by:

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationExceptio
n: Annotator
> > class

"org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokenizer.Offset
Tokenizer"
> > was not found. (Descriptor:

file:/C:/Users/trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/CMTest/
desc/OffsetT
> > okenizer.xml)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE
ngin

e_impl.initializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEng
ine_
> > 	impl.java:207)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE
ngin

e_impl.initialize(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:156
)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produce
Reso
> > 	urce(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.prod
uceR
> > 	esource(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFrame
work
> > 	.java:269)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIM
AFra
> > 	mework.java:354)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResourc
e.an

notatorAdaptor.AnnotatorAdaptor.initCPM(AnnotatorAdapto
r.ja
> > 	va:97)
> > 	... 27 more

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokenizer.OffsetT
okenizer
> > 	at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
> > 	at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
> > 	at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
> > 	Method)
> > 	at

java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:3
54)
> > 	at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
> > 	at

sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.jav
a:30
> > 	8)
> > 	at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
> > 	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
> > 	at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:186)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE
ngin

e_impl.initializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEng
ine_
> > 	impl.java:204)
> > 	... 33 more
> >

> > AND HERE IS THE STACKTRACE FROM CVD:
> >

> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.util.SimpleResourceFactory.produceResou
rce: CONFIG:
> > trying
> > Resource class

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PearAnalysisEngine
Wrapper
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PearAnalysisEngine
Wrapper.init
> > ialize:
> > CONFIG: UIMA pear runtime set system environment
variable
> > "DATAPATH=

C:/Users/trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/CMTest/resour
ces;" for
> > UIMA
> > component CMTest.
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PearAnalysisEngine
Wrapper.crea
> > teRM: CONFIG:
> > UIMA pear runtime set classpath to

"C:/Users/trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/CMTest/lib/C
onceptMapper
> > .jar;C:/Users
> > /trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/CMTest/bin;"
> > for UIMA component CMTest.
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PearAnalysisEngine
Wrapper.crea
> > teRMmap:
> > CONFIG: UIMA pear runtime: creating a Map from
class

"C:/Users/trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/CMTest/lib/C
onceptMapper
> > .jar;C:/Users
> > /trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/CMTest/bin;"
> > and data path "null" to its resource manager
instance.
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisE
ngine_impl.i
> > nitialize:
> > CONFIG: AnalysisEngine [DictMatcher] initialization
begin
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.initi
alize:
> > CONFIG: ASB
> > initialization begin
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.initi
alize:
> > CONFIG: ASB
> > initialization successful
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE
ngine_impl.i
> > nitialize:
> > CONFIG: AnalysisEngine [OffsetTokenenizer]
initialization begin
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE
ngine_impl.i
> > nitialize:
> > CONFIG: AnalysisEngine [OffsetTokenenizer]
initialization
> > successful
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.util.SimpleResourceFactory.produceResou
rce: CONFIG:
> > trying
> > Resource class
org.apache.uima.resource.impl.DataResource_impl
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE
ngine_impl.i
> > nitialize:
> > CONFIG: AnalysisEngine [ConceptMapper]
initialization begin
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:
> > org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.Logger.log(46): INFO:
> > ConceptMapper INFO: Loading Dictionary...
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:
> > org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.Logger.log(46): INFO:
> > ConceptMapper INFO: Loading dictionary
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE
ngine_impl.i
> > nitialize:
> > CONFIG: AnalysisEngine [OffsetTokenenizer]
initialization begin
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE
ngine_impl.i
> > nitialize:
> > CONFIG: AnalysisEngine [OffsetTokenenizer]
destroyed.
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisE
ngine_impl.d
> > estroy:
> > CONFIG: AnalysisEngine [DictMatcher] destroyed.
> > 10/25/12 3:02:54 AM - 14:

org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.MainFrame.handleException(527
): SEVERE:
> > Error
> > initializing

"org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PearAnalysisEngin
eWrapper"
> > from descriptor

file:/C:/Users/trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/CMTest/
CMTest_pear.
> > xml.

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationExceptio
n: Error
> > initializing

"org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PearAnalysisEngin
eWrapper"
> > from descriptor

file:/C:/Users/trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/CMTest/
CMTest_pear.
> > xml.
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.util.SimpleResourceFactory.produceResou
rce(SimpleRe
> > sourceFactory
> > .java:144)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.prod
uceResource(
> > CompositeReso
> > urceFactory_impl.java:62)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFrame
work
> > 	.java:269)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFrame
work
> > 	.java:314)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIM
AFra
> > 	mework.ja
> > 	va:425)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.MainFrame.setupAE(MainFrame.j
ava:
> > 	1486)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.MainFrame.loadAEDescriptor(Ma
inFr
> > 	ame.java:
> > 	477)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.control.AnnotatorOpenEventHan
dler.actionP
> > erformed(Anno
> > tatorOpenEventHandler.java:52)
> > 	at

javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Abstract
Butt
> > 	on.java:
> > 	2018)
> > 	at

javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Abst
ract
> > 	Button.
> > 	java:2341)
> > 	at

javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Defa
ultB
> > 	utton
> > 	Model.java:402)
> > 	at

javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButton
Mode
> > 	l.java:
> > 	259)
> > 	at

javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:
376)
> > 	at

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMen
uIte
> > 	mUI.java:
> > 	833)
> > 	at

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseRel
eased(BasicM
> > enuItemUI.
> > java:877)
> > 	at

java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:650
5)
> > 	at

javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.jav
a:33
> > 	21)
> > 	at
java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6270)
> > 	at
java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2229)
> > 	at

java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:486
1)
> > 	at

java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:228
7)
> > 	at
java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4687)
> > 	at

java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Conta
iner
> > 	.java:4832)
> > 	at

java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Contai
ner.
> > 	java:4492)
> > 	at

java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.
java
> > 	:4422)
> > 	at

java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:227
3)
> > 	at
java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2713)
> > 	at
java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4687)
> > 	at

java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:7
07)
> > 	at
java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(EventQueue.java:101)
> > 	at
java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:666)
> > 	at
java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:664)
> > 	at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
> > 	Method)
> > 	at

java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivileg
e(Protection
> > Domain.java:7
> > 6)
> > 	at

java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivileg
e(Protection
> > Domain.java:8
> > 7)
> > 	at
java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:680)
> > 	at
java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:678)
> > 	at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
> > 	Method)
> > 	at

java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivileg
e(Protection
> > Domain.java:7
> > 6)
> > 	at
java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:677)
> > 	at

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Eve
ntDispatchTh
> > read.java:211
> > )
> > 	at

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventD
ispa
> > 	tchThread.
> > 	java:128)
> > 	at

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Eve
ntDispatchTh
> > read.java:117
> > )
> > 	at

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchTh
read
> > 	.java:113)
> > 	at

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchTh
read
> > 	.java:105)
> > 	at

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.ja
va:9
> > 	0)
> > Caused by:

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationExceptio
n:
> > Initialization of annotator class
> > "org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.ConceptMapper"
> > failed.  (Descriptor:

file:/C:/Users/trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/CMTest/
desc/Concept
> [...]
> > 	:425)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PearAnalysisEngine
Wrapper.init
> > ialize(PearAn
> > alysisEngineWrapper.java:269)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.util.SimpleResourceFactory.produceResou
rce(SimpleRe
> > sourceFactory
> > .java:123)
> > 	... 45 more
> > Caused by:
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationExceptio
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.compatibility.Anno
tatorAdapter
> > .initialize(A
> > nnotatorAdapter.java:113)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE

ysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:250)
> > 	... 61 more
> > Caused by:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.annotator.AnnotatorConf
igurationExc
> > eption
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.ConceptMapper.initialize(
Conc
> > 	eptMapper.
> > 	java:346)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.compatibility.Anno
tatorAdapter
> > .initialize(A
> > nnotatorAdapter.java:109)
> > 	... 62 more
> > Caused by:
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationExceptio
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResourc
e.Dictionary
> > Resource_impl

.loadDictionaryContents(DictionaryResource_impl.java:29
0)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.ConceptMapper.initialize(
Conc
> > 	eptMapper.
> > 	java:338)
> > 	... 63 more
> > Caused by:

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResourc
e.Dictionary
> > LoaderExcepti
> > on:

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationExceptio
n: Annotator
> > class

"org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokenizer.Offset
Tokenizer"
> > was not found.
> > (Descriptor:

file:/C:/Users/trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/CMTest/
desc/OffsetT
> > okenizer.xml)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResourc
e.annotatorA
> > daptor.Annota
> > torAdaptor.initCPM(AnnotatorAdaptor.java:100)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResourc
e.Dictionary
> > Resource_impl

$DictLoader.setDictionary(DictionaryResource_impl.java:
944)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResourc
e.Dictionary
> > Resource_impl

.loadDictionaryContents(DictionaryResource_impl.java:27
5)
> > 	... 64 more
> > Caused by:

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationExceptio
n: Annotator
> > class

"org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokenizer.Offset
Tokenizer"
> > was not
> > found. (Descriptor:

file:/C:/Users/trevor.owens/Desktop/PearInstall/CMTest/
desc/OffsetT
> > okenizer.xml)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE
ngine_impl.i
> > nitializeAnal

ysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:207)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE
ngine_impl.i
> > nitialize(Pri
> > mitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:156)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produce
Resource(Ana
> > lysisEngineFa
> > ctory_impl.java:94)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.prod
uceResource(
> > CompositeReso
> > urceFactory_impl.java:62)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFrame
work
> > 	.java:269)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIM
AFra
> > 	mework.
> > 	java:354)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.dictionaryResourc
e.annotatorA
> > daptor.Annota
> > torAdaptor.initCPM(AnnotatorAdaptor.java:97)
> > 	... 66 more

org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.support.tokenizer.OffsetT
okenizer
> > 	at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
> > 	at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
> > 	at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
> > 	Method)
> > 	at

java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:3
54)
> > 	at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
> > 	at

sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.jav
a:30
> > 	8)
> > 	at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
> > 	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
> > 	at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:186)
> > 	at

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisE
ngine_impl.i
> > nitializeAnal

ysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:204)