uima-user mailing list archives

From Simon <si...@teratext.saic.com.au>
Subject Providing collection definitions to multiple CasMulipliers
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 01:34:28 GMT
Hi

I have an Aggregate Analysis Engine starting with a CasMultiplier that gets its
collection definition from the input CAS on the shared input queue.

If I wish to create many Aggregates where each CasMulitplier gets a different
collection definition from an input CAS, how can I make sure each new aggregate
CASMultipier gets a collection definition from an input CAS since all
CASMultipliers hang off the same input queue? The input CAS could be picked up
by any CASMultiplier, not the one I just created in an Aggregate.

Thanks
Simon