uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Providing collection definitions to multiple CasMulipliers
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:15:59 GMT
Each collection definition (in a CAS) will be delivered to a single
UIMA-AS service instance containing a CM and AggAE. Each service
will then process its given input collection, and when done return
the input CAS to the client/driver, freeing the service to process
another input.

So what exactly is the question?

> If I wish to create many Aggregates...
Does this mean many different types of Aggregates? If so, each
different type service must use a different input queue.

> ... how can I make sure each new aggregate
> CASMultipier gets a collection definition from an input CAS since all
> CASMultipliers hang off the same input queue?
Does this mean how can you be sure that the work [input CASes]
will be distributed across all available service instances? With the
default UIMA-AS parameters they will be.

Is there a different question?

Eddie