uima-user mailing list archives

From Burn Lewis <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Providing collection definitions to multiple CasMulipliers
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:31:34 GMT
With a single queue all AggAE instances deployed would have to be capable
of processing any request.  Perhaps you could include the directory as well
as the files to be processed in the input CAS.  If you want each deployed
AggAE to process only a certain type of work you'd have to hang them off
different queues and expect your client to send requests to the appropriate
queue.

~Burn