uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Javadocs for 2.4.0 seem inconsistent
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 22:55:16 GMT
Hi,

The Javadocs we distribute are a subset of the classes, as you have discovered.
There is an attempt to not distribute Javadocs for classes which are "internal",
or "implementations", as opposed to APIs, as these are more likely to change
from release to release.

At one point someone started some work to have a more complete Javadoc generated,
for "developers" to use, but that wasn't completed.

Is this the only lack of conformity that you see, or are there other kinds of
issues?

Thanks. -Marshall Schor