uima-user mailing list archives

From Yasen Kiprov <yasenkip...@yahoo.com>
Subject using uimaj-examples AEs with maven
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:24:44 GMT
Hello,

I'd like to use some of the resources from uimaj-examples project, i.e. theĀ org.apache.uima.examples.cpe.FileSystemCollectionReader.
I figured out my project would have to depend on uimaj-examples to get the class. Is there
a way to get the xml descriptor as well? It believe it's not a good idea to just copy the
xml in my project and depend on the code from uimaj-examples.

I'm sure that's a trivial question but couldn't find a simple solution (and in general a tutorial
on setting up UIMA project with maven).

Thank you,
Yasen