uima-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Niekler <aniek...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject Re: SolrCas does not store all features
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 11:07:05 GMT
Hi tommaso,

I already did Andreas fixed the problem.

All the best

Andreas

Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teofili@gmail.com> schrieb:

Hi Andreas,

I'm taking a look at your use case and I think it makes sense to support
DocumentAnnotation types too however I didn't have a chance to test it yet.
Therefore feel free to open a Jira issue and eventually submit a patch for
that.

Thanks and regards,
Tommaso