uima-user mailing list archives

From Michael Tanenblatt <sloth...@park-slope.net>
Subject Re: ConceptMapper 2.4.0 ?
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 17:23:53 GMT
The one thing I know needs to be updated is:

	public class ConceptMapper extends Annotator_ImplBase implements TextAnnotator

Both Annotator_ImplBase and TextAnnotator have been deprecated. It is probably no big deal
to fix, just a bunch of drudgery. Not sure why I haven't gotten to it yet...

..Michael

On Aug 7, 2012, at 12:58 PM, Chris Roeder wrote:

> On 8/7/12 10:51 AM, Michael Tanenblatt wrote:
>> Ideally, if I had a few spare cycles, I'd at least update the code to remove deprecated
stuff.
>> Of course, this is open source, so if anyone wants to add features,….
>
> If that's a request for help removing the deprecated stuff, as a long-time user of UIMA,
I'm due to contribute. I might need a little more info though.

> -Chris
>

>> ..Michael

>>> Unless you depend on UIMA-AS, it should be possible that you generally upgrade
to UIMA 2.4.0.
>>> I never had any upgrade compatibility problems.
>>>
>>> -- Richard
>>>
>>> --
>>> Richard Eckart de Castilho
>>> Technical Lead
>>> Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab (UKP-TUD)
>>> FB 20 Computer Science Department
>>> Technische Universität Darmstadt
>>> Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
>>> phone [+49] (0)6151 16-7477, fax -5455, room S2/02/B117
>>> eckart@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de