uima-user mailing list archives

From "Coarr, Matt" <mco...@mitre.org>
Subject Re: problem with cvd on java7 on mac on 2nd display
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:47:24 GMT
Thanks Florian.  Interesting details!

In fact, my displays already were side-by-side with the top edge aligned.

So, new detail (I didn't test this before): this happens running cvd.sh
from the command-line -- e.g. no eclipse.

Also, when I startup cvd from the command-line, I get the following
message (just after cvd starts, before I even try to open any menu):

  CGContextGetCTM: invalid context 0x0
  CGContextSetBaseCTM: invalid context 0x0
  CGContextGetCTM: invalid context 0x0
  CGContextSetBaseCTM: invalid context 0x0

And no additional messages after trying to activate the menu.

Matt