uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with StatusCallBackListener
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 16:14:09 GMT
Christine, I realized that I need to make one more clarification regarding
the batchProcessComplete(). The listener's batchProcessComplete() is*not*
called when CasProcessor <Checkpoint ...>  batchSize is reached. The CPM
calls, AnalysisEngine batchProcessComplete method instead. This allows the
AE to do special processing.

It seems to me that the StatusCallbackListener.batchProcessComplete()
should be deprecated since it is never called.

Jerry C