uima-user mailing list archives

From Shahim Essaid <sha...@essaid.com>
Subject Re: A shared object graph between various views/sofas
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:08:18 GMT
Thank you Eddie.  So I can index a non-AnnotationBase FS in any view
but the indexes are still view specific, correct?

If "annotator-a" in view "view-a" creates a FS and there is a down
stream "annotator-b" that operates in "view-b" and it needs to check
for the existence of the same FS, how should "annotator-a" store it
and how should "annotator-b" find it without them being aware of each
others' views and indexes?  Is there a global place (global index?) to
store FS objects in a CAS if the indexes are view specific?

Thanks,
Shahim