uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A shared object graph between various views/sofas
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 19:07:37 GMT
Hi,

All feature structures in a CAS are accessible from any view.
That is, an FS-reference can be to any FS in the CAS.
The only restriction is that an annotation FS can only be indexed
in the view containing the sofa referenced by the annotation.

An FS type that is not derived from any annotation type
can be indexed in multiple views. So a "global graph" type
could be indexed in every view.

Not sure which aspect of your question this answers, hopefully
something :)

Eddie