uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [UIMACPP] execution error usign 2.4.5 rc05
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 13:01:18 GMT
The current uimacpp source builds libuima.so. In general uimacpp is
not binary compatible from version to version, so you will have to
recompile your annotator with an SDK of the target version. Make sure
the annotator build environment is setup correctly, with
LD_LIBRARY_PATH pointing at the target SDK/lib.

Eddie