uima-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Niekler <aniek...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject Re: SolrCas does not store all features
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 15:28:27 GMT
Hello,

i had a look into the source code of the annotator and actually it is
using a HashMap to store the values by the type name. Would it be better
to use a list for the type system to support DocumentAnnotation Types as
well? Can we change that within the source?

Thank you

--
Andreas Niekler, Dipl. Ing. (FH)
NLP Group | Department of Computer Science

mail: aniekler@informatik.uni-leipzig.deg.de