uima-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Niekler <aniek...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject SolrCas does not store all features
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:39:38 GMT
Hello,

i'm currently working with the SolrCas Consumer. I set up a mapping file
and a schema for the Solr instance. The problem i'm facing is that some
values are written to the index fields an some not. In the attached
mapping file i have the
de.uni_leipzig.informatik.asv.uima.cpe.DocumentMetadata Annotation and i
take several features from that annotation. The only feature that is
correctly written to the index is the Id Feature. I defined that as the
<uniqueKey>_id</uniqueKey>. All other Features of type
de.uni_leipzig.informatik.asv.uima.cpe.DocumentMetadata are not written
to the index by the SolrCasConsumer.

Can anybody tell me why this could happen? I appended my schema.xml as well

Thank you

Andreas