uima-user mailing list archives

From Chris Roeder <chris.roe...@ucdenver.edu>
Subject Re: ConceptMapper 2.4.0 ?
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 16:58:07 GMT
On 8/7/12 10:51 AM, Michael Tanenblatt wrote:
> Ideally, if I had a few spare cycles, I'd at least update the code to remove deprecated
stuff.
> Of course, this is open source, so if anyone wants to add features,….

If that's a request for help removing the deprecated stuff, as a long-time user
of UIMA, I'm due to contribute. I might need a little more info though.

-Chris

> ..Michael
>
> On Aug 7, 2012, at 12:39 PM, Richard Eckart de Castilho wrote:

>>> I ask because it seems ConceptMapper's poms depend on 2.3.1,
>>> which (seems to) conflicts with 2.4.0 from elsewhere.
>>>
>>> Is there a solution to this that I haven't found ?
>>
>> Unless you depend on UIMA-AS, it should be possible that you generally upgrade to
UIMA 2.4.0.
>> I never had any upgrade compatibility problems.
>>
>> -- Richard
>>
>> --
>> Richard Eckart de Castilho
>> Technical Lead
>> Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab (UKP-TUD)
>> FB 20 Computer Science Department
>> Technische Universität Darmstadt
>> Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
>> phone [+49] (0)6151 16-7477, fax -5455, room S2/02/B117
>> eckart@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
>> www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de
>> Web Research at TU Darmstadt (WeRC) www.werc.tu-darmstadt.de

Christophe Roeder | Software Engineer
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus | Computational Bioscience Program
303-724-7562 | chris.roeder@ucdenver.edu | http://compbio.ucdenver.edu