uima-user mailing list archives

From michelangelo <ms.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Dictionary Annotator doesn't show correct annotations
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 16:33:29 GMT
hello,

I did my 1st try with DictionaryAnnotator add-on.
I imported dict_annot_xml_types.jar in order to work with incubator classes and
I created via DictionaryCreator a dictionary in xml. I modified it as:
<typeName>org.apache.uima.DictionaryEntry</typeName>
and I did DocAnalyzer with /DictionaryAnnotator/desc/AggregateAE.xml as
descriptor. Of course with an input document with some word matching the
dictionary entries.
Unfortunately the result is not nice, I mean, doubleclicking on the DocAnalyzer
result I see only the generic annotation regarding the whole text. Nothing
regardign the dictionary entries. Debugging I see 2 matches (it's correct):
the instruction FeatureStructure fs =
cas.createAnnotation(currentDictOutputType, start, end); is correclty executed 2
times.
What I'm missing? why no evidence of it in the result document?

many thanks
Michelangelo