uima-user mailing list archives

From Александр Крылов <qbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Apache UIMA for processing russian texts
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:52:54 GMT
ok, tnank You for Your answer!

So, I will see DKPro Core Framework today,

And also i would like to ask You -- can i use external
resources/libraries/api (etc) in my annotators? (It's may be keywords and
entity extractors, filters, rubricators, russian morphology, detecrots,
etc) - i have this libraties (example: aot.ru - the Alexey Sokirko's
morphology projects -- greatest russian morphology)
But hight level of this project will be Apache UIMA. (All my logic --
incapsulated in Annotators, written by me). It's possible?

You faithfully, Alexander