uima-user mailing list archives

From "bp.untn@gmail.com" <bp.u...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding relations in a CAS
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 12:43:14 GMT
On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Burn Lewis <burnlewis@gmail.com> wrote:

> We created a type system for a project that included entries for Relations
> and RelationMentions ... you may wish to check GaleEntityTypes.xml in the
> GALE Multi-Modal Example in the Apache UIMA Addons and Sandbox.
>
> Thanks for this hint.

> You may find it easier to view TOP-derived types such as Relation with the
> CAS Visual Debugger

But is it actually the case that the document Analyzer visualizes
only Annotation-derived types?
Thus any TOP-derived type (like Relation) will not be shown in the document
Analyzer, even though it might contain references to Annotation-derived
types (like the two entity mentions that contain begin/end tokens)?

Hence, to actually visualize TOP-derived types I need to use the CAS visual
debugger, there's no way to have them in the document analyzer?

Thanks.
B.