uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Adding relations in a CAS
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 17:53:43 GMT
The document analyzer has a "feature" that only shows types that are declared to
be "outputs" in the capabilities section of the descriptor that it is running.

So - just add the types you wish to show to that.  See
http://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-2.4.0/tutorials_and_users_guides.html#ugr.tug.aae.testing_your_annotator
and scroll to the bottom of the section and read the "Note".

-Marshall