uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: UIMA and DictionaryAnnotator
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 17:42:37 GMT
These classes are "generated".

If you download from "SVN", you only get the source.  From the source, you have
to run the Maven commands to build the artifact.  As part of that, the Maven XML
Beans plugins runs, and will generate these classes.

Instructions on how to build are here: http://uima.apache.org/dev-quick.html
-Marshall