uima-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Eckert <matthias.eck...@uni-jena.de>
Subject Maven Pear Packaging Problem
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 19:55:23 GMT
Hello,
I have an odd problem with packaging a simple Annotator into a Pear with
maven (via $mvn package).
After its been packed, the path of the descriptor specified in the
install.xml has TWO $main_root in front.
Before packing there's only one. Or it could even be none, it doesn't
matter.

To substantiate:

BEFORE CASE 1:
     <SUBMITTED_COMPONENT>
         <ID>EMailAnnotator</ID>
         <NAME></NAME>
<DESC>$main_root/desc/EMailAnnotatorDescriptor.xml</DESC>
         <DEPLOYMENT>standard</DEPLOYMENT>
     </SUBMITTED_COMPONENT>

BEFORE CASE 2:
     <SUBMITTED_COMPONENT>
         <ID>EMailAnnotator</ID>
         <NAME></NAME>
         <DESC>desc/EMailAnnotatorDescriptor.xml</DESC>
         <DEPLOYMENT>standard</DEPLOYMENT>
     </SUBMITTED_COMPONENT>

AFTER $mvn package:
     <SUBMITTED_COMPONENT>
         <ID>EMailAnnotator</ID>
         <NAME></NAME>
<DESC>$main_root/$main_root/desc/EMailAnnotatorDescriptor.xml</DESC>
         <DEPLOYMENT>standard</DEPLOYMENT>
     </SUBMITTED_COMPONENT>

I'm new to UIMA, so it could be a stupid mistake or also maybe more. So
please help me.
Thx & best regards,
Matthias