uima-user mailing list archives

From Torsten Zesch <ze...@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject RE: Using Apache UIMA for processing russian texts
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 07:20:50 GMT
Redirected the request to UIMA userlist ...

Hi Alexander,

In addition to what you have already found, the DKPro Core Framework
http://code.google.com/p/dkpro-core-asl/
has a POS Tagger (TreeTagger) that comes with a Russian model.

I am not aware of Russian components for detecting dates, regions etc.

-Torsten