uima-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject List of jar files that are not allowed by the UIMA framework
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:34:28 GMT
Hello!

 I'm using the PEAR installer for install my pear file. While running it,
I'm bumping in the exception:

Verification of MyAnnotator  failed =>
 org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: The class
MyAnnotator is not a valid Analysis Component.  You must specify
an
Annotator, CAS Consumer, Collection Reader, or CAS Multiplier. If you are
calling ResourceManager.setExtensionClassPath, this error can also be
caused if you have put UIMA framework jar files on the extension
classpath, which is not allowed"

1.Can you please provide a full list of jar files that are required by
the UIMA framework in order to check exactly
which jar file should be remove from my classpath.
2. Also, as a suggestion, perhaps this message should be more user
frindly, by telling
to the user which jar file was not allowed by the framework.
I'm looking forward from your valuable answers.
Thank you.
  Regards,
   Florin