uima-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy a UIMA-AS Serivce with a Cas Multiplier?
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 11:02:54 GMT
The error was linked to my delegate imports in the AAE,
one delegate was imported twice. It first worked, and when
I tried to scale it i got the error message in dd2spring.
After removing the duplicate import it worked.

The Reader is an AE which creates a new view, so its not
a CR.

Did you fix a ConcurrentModificatoinException in the client?

     at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:782)
     at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:754)
     at
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.client.BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngineCommon_impl.handleServiceInfo(BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngineCommon_impl.java:1121)
     at
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.client.BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngineCommon_impl$2.run(BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngineCommon_impl.java:1722)
     at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
     at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

Otherwise I will have a look at the code to see whats causing it.

Jörn