uima-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy a UIMA-AS Serivce with a Cas Multiplier?
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:55:42 GMT
After some debugging it turned out that in
my AAE descriptor an delegateAnalysisEngine element is duplicated.
So its importing one AE descriptor twice with the same key.

That is causing this error:
Error on line 2580 of
file:/home/joern/Downloads/apache-uima-as-2.3.1/bin/dd2spring.xsl:
   XPTY0004: A sequence of more than one item is not allowed as the
first argument of
   string() (@key, @key)

After fixing it my delegates can be scaled as needed.

Jörn