uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Thygesen <pt.activ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I assign more heap memory to CAS Editor Analysis Engine when running Training?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:53:43 GMT
Yes! Now it works. Apparently I was missing the -xmi option in the
arguments passed to the program. The reason for this is that when you
suggested that I used RunAE class to build my token model, I read the
documentation written above the class (in source code) Here you (the uima
team) forgot to describe the -xmi option. :-/ I found it when I tried to
run it from the terminal.

thanks for you help Jörn.

Peter Thygesen