uima-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Hernandez <nicolas.hernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAS Editor instructions
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 10:50:47 GMT
Hi Peter
What current version do you mean ?  2.4.1 ? The cas editor eclipse plugin
is not present for the 2.4 from the update site. I believe that, to get the
Eclipse cas editor plugin without having to build the source, you have to
install the uima as plugins which are in 2.3.1.
I don t know whether there is a simple way to get the last version ?
Nicolas