uima-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAS Editor instructions
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 21:35:05 GMT
Looks like you are using an old version. The 2.4.0 version works better.
I suggest that you try that one instead.

In this version it asks you to point it to a type system if none for the XMI
file can be found in the configured location (default is TypeSystem.xml
in the root of the project).

Hope this helps,
Jörn