uima-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I assign more heap memory to CAS Editor Analysis Engine when running Training?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:47:29 GMT
On 04/12/2012 11:32 AM, Peter Thygesen wrote:
> Strange. Still problems. I reduced the corpus files to 10 files. running
> with RunAE still doesn't produce any events, but when I run it with UIMA
> Analysis Engine configuration it works.

That sounds strange, because it should not make a difference at all.
Trivial reasons for that are that something is really different,
e.g. you consume not the same CASes, you use another xml descriptor
for the training, etc. I suggest to double check that.

Or you are just hitting some kind of bug. To figure that out we should
improve the log output of the OpenNLP Tokenizer Trainer AE in a way
it actually tells us what is wrong.
Would you mind to build a trunk version of OpenNLP and test with that one
instead?

Jörn