uima-user mailing list archives

From Andy Shirey <ashirey...@yahoo.com>
Subject ConceptMapper classes relying on deprecated AnnotatorContext
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 02:53:25 GMT
Hello!  I'm ramping up on UIMA, particularly ConceptMapper 2.3.1.

Several ConceptMapper 2.3.1 classes require a deprecated class:
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.annotator.AnnotatorContext

Instead of its replacement:
org.apache.uima.UimaContext

Is ConceptMapper still being actively maintained?

classes: TokenNormalizer, TokenFilter, DictionaryResource
e.g. TokenNormalizer Constructor Summary
TokenNormalizer(org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.annotator.AnnotatorContext
annotatorContext, org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.Logger logger)

UIMA Deprecated API:
http://uima.apache.org/downloads/releaseDocs/2.3.0-incubating/docs/api/deprecated-list.html
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.annotator.AnnotatorContext
As of release 2.3.0, use UimaContext instead

For now I'm copying these classes into my source, and
Overloading methods to accept org.apache.uima.UimaContext where needed.

I'd love to keep all UIMA source code external if it's still being maintained.

Thanks for reading and appreciate any feedback!