uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Parallel processing explanations
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 16:52:31 GMT
UIMA AS aggregate client waits for all replies to come back from Parallel
step before allowing a CAS to move on to the next step in the flow. From
the UIMA AS service point of view, services are independent and consume
messages(CASes) as soon there is capacity to do so. Faster service will
consume more messages than the slow one.

Jerry C