uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: parent-pom version 4-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 17:30:36 GMT
To answer your question more directly, we do plan to release this version.  Our
development process does development in "trunk" as -SNAPSHOTs, and from time to
time, we make releases.  During that process the SNAPSHOTs are upgraded to
released version numbers, and the artifacts get promoted to the main Maven
repositories.

-Marshall