uima-user mailing list archives

From sanjeev.sin...@utoronto.ca
Subject can't install UIMA plug-ins
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 15:13:03 GMT
Hi, I'm using Eclipse IDE for Java Developers 3.7.1 for MAC

I added the url:   http://www.apache.org/dist/uima/eclipse-update-site
to the update mechanism as per 3.1.2. Also added EMF.

I don't see UIMA plug-ins in the directory.  The odd thing is when I
browse to  http://www.apache.org/dist/uima/eclipse-update-site/ i get a
safari message "document could not be loaded by browser" as if the site
doesn't exit.

I then manually copied the "eclipse plug-ins" folder containing 8 jar
files into the "plugins" folder in eclipse.  I still do not see the
uima plug-ins the directory.

I can install UIMA examples into the workspace but not the plug-ins.
For example when i try the RoomNumberAnnotator ("my first UIMA
annotator example")  i don't see the "Add UIMA nature" option when i
create the project.

Thanks for any help